In many cases, school and centers close for a number of different reasons – snow days, summer vacations, or school breaks. The Children’s Workshop provides back up care for working families during times when others might not. We love for your children to spend some time with us when your center is closed or unavailable. You will spend the day enriched in everything our program has to offer.
What are the benefits of back up care?
- We are open on days when many schools and other childcare facilities are not; including snow days and
- It is a great way to check out a new school and see what other programs may have to offer your child.
- Back up care is convenient - give us a call when you need last minute care and we are here to help!
- It is an affordable way to provide care for your child in a pinch.
- Socialization is key in early childhood programs - back up care is a great way to provide your child with
a different environment to socialize.
- It is available when you need it the most - unexpected home events, meetings, work, etc.
If you would like to know more about Back Up Care, please contact your local TCW School Director. With
18 locations throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts, we are always there for our families and communities when they need us. Just ask our current and past TCW families!
The Children's Workshop Foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of children and under served families in the communities served by The Children's Workshop, Inc by helping them access needed resources and quality education.